The booklet covers the building of St. PeterÕs at a cost of £2,000 and its
consecration in 1862. The background to the Chapel on Aldborough Hatch Farm
is covered, together with the story of the organ which was built for the 1862
London Exhibition. The names of the fourteen Vicars are listed from 1863
to the present day, together with details of some of the artefacts
and the stained glass at St. PeterÕs.
The booklet is on sale in St. PeterÕs
at £1.50 per copy
(with all profits going to the Church)
Copies may also be purchased by telephoning Ron Jeffries on 020 8599 7250
or by sending a cheque (in favour of St. PeterÕs Church Aldborough Hatch)
in the sum of £2 to include postage and packing to:
37 Spearpoint Gardens,
Aldborough Road North,
Essex IG2 7SX.